Boots on Boots
Whether you're going on a date or hanging around with friends, you can never go wrong with a cute pair of booties. I've put together a little list of boots that are fit for whatever adventure you plan to take in them.
Original Post Date: 8/17/2015
1. Buckled Up: Okay, these boots are definitely stare worthy. I'm thinking Kylie Jenner? Pair them with black skinnies and you'll WOW everyone with your ability to look super chic.
2. Peek-a-Boo's: Cute little tan booties, yeah we've seen them before.... But add this little slit on the side and it's a whole new look! How cute are these? Wear them with boyfriend jeans and a white tee for that "cool girl, I didn't even try but represent somebody that's super fashionable" look.
3. The Trendsetters: These boots are everywhere. They're so trendy, I think every fashion blogger on the face of the earth has them! In other words, these beauties will never disappoint!
4. The Timbs: I'll be honest, Timberlands used to make me cringe, but I've opened up to them recently and have decided that I actually really, really love them. They're perfect for outdoor adventures like walks in the park with your pup or a picnic. Oh, and they're super comfy too. Score!
5. The Go Tos: Can't figure out what to wear? Problem solved. These boots go with literally any casual outfit. Keep them by the door, because you're going to wear them a TON.
6. The Versatile Boot: I called these the "versatile boots" because the color allows you to wear them with almost any outfit combination. These gems are so full of detail, they'll have strangers running up to you saying, "OMG, where did you get your shoes!?"
7. Cut-Outs: If it were up to me, everyone would have a pair of cut out boots. They're awesome in the summer with a pair of shorts because they keep your feet cool, and you can show off the detail. In the fall, wear them with those fancy socks you bought that you were upset about because nobody would ever get to see them.
8. Strappy: These booties definitely give off the hippie, free spirit vibe. They can be worn with dresses or jeans! How cute would they be with a pair of lace socks? They're totally flirty and fun! If you can't get enough of summer, these are a great pair of summer to fall transition shoes.
9. The Docs: Ah, the classic black Dr. Martens. They never seem to go out of style. Perfect for everybody, everywhere, at any time.